Located at 1960 West Mission Road, Westside Choppers is a motorcycle dealership and repair shop. When this dealership needed exterior signage, the management team contacted All Star Signs for assistance. We discussed the advantage of exterior Dibond signs. With the client’s approval, we started the job.
Motorcycle Dealership Advertises and Brands with an Exterior Dibond Sign
Because it was time to upgrade the building’s signage, we suggested Dibond, which is a durable material. Our technicians cut the right sizing from the material. Next, we imprinted vinyl with the company’s name and logo. We then overlaid the Dibond with the digitally printed vinyl for extra durability. Finally, our installers mounted the sign to the façade, where it immediately catches the eye.
What is Dibond?
You may have heard the material name mentioned a lot. It is an aluminum composite that consists of two aluminum sheets with a polyethylene core in the middle. There are several advantages to using Dibond rather than a plain aluminum panel.
- Durability. Aluminum can bow. This is due to the material’s propensity for bending. In windy climates, the gradual bending of the aluminum can make the panel edges fold outward, which may then increase the likelihood of damage. Dibond does not bow in the same way.
- Weight. Although lightweight, aluminum can still be heavier than some substrates can handle. Because Dibond features the polyethylene core, it removes much of the weight component from the signage. Therefore, it is excellent for older buildings, fences, and similar structures that are not well suited for aluminum panel weight.
- Versatility. Take a page from the playbook of Westside Choppers, and ask our team to add a vinyl overlay to the material. However, this is not the only option that is open to you. Because the material is paintable, we can use it for signage panels in a rainbow of hues. Our technicians can also apply a router to cut grooves into the material that we then fill with paint for a great-looking panel sign.
Possible Uses for a Dibond Sign with Digitally-Printed Graphics in Escondido CA
This signage solution is, of course, ideal for building markers. We can cut it into any shape you like. Whether it is the standard geometric rectangle or perhaps the form of your corporate logo, our technicians can adjust the look of the product to meet your unique needs.
However, there are other options, too.
- Wayfinding signs. Guide customers through your venue with well-placed Dibond signs. Because they are budget-friendly, you can put up multiple products inside as well as outside. Since the material is excellent for interior as well as exterior applications, the signs transition well. It gives your location a great look.
- Point of sale signs. Highlight the perfect product pairings near your checkout counters. Alternatively, consider putting these signs throughout your store, dealership, or similar venue to get customers thinking about adding more to their purchase.
- Trade show signage. Because weight is a significant consideration when outfitting your tradeshow setup, Dibond delivers every time. Best of all, you can even attach it to curtains without having them bunch up.
Learn more about your options today by talking to the signage pros at All Star Signs. We serve the business communities in and around Escondido, Encinitas, La Jolla, La Mesa, Chula Vista, San Diego, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, and San Marcos.