If you are a business owner or property manager in San Diego County, you must have building signs that consumers will remember and recognize. As one of the most versatile signage solutions, exterior building signs come in all shapes and sizes. In addition, sign foam, plastic, vinyl, wood, metal, and other materials are commonly used in their construction.
Our friendly experts can help you choose the right designs and materials for your project. All Star Signs can aid you in projecting the professional look you want, whether you are interested in updating your current signage or you have a brand new enterprise that needs markers that will help you brand and market your company.
We Have Several Different Styles to Choose From
Building signs typically consist of a business’s logo and name attached directly to the exterior of a venue. Some of the most requested exterior building signs for San Diego are:
- Metal Letters – These come in an array of fonts, finishes, and sizes. Metal letters are a professional, durable, and highly effective option whether you are interested in polished bronze letters, a brushed stainless steel logo, or anodized gold aluminum letters.
- PVC and Acrylic Letters – PVC and acrylic letters are a long-lasting alternative for exterior building signs. These letters are usually laser or router cut from an eighth of an inch to a full inch thick. They work great for address numbers.
- Formed Plastic Letters – When dimensional letters are needed, formed plastic letters are heavy-duty, attractive, and affordable option. These letters are typically fabricated from recyclable plastic, are lightweight, and available in several fonts, mounting methods, and colors.
- Channel Letter Signs – You have likely noticed the substantial exterior letters on high-end, multi-story office buildings. This is generally because the property managers require their renters to have custom made non-lit channel letters that complement the facility. We excel at these types of signs made from high gauge aluminum and finished with car-grade paint.
- Foam Letters – These remain the most popular and cost-effective solution for exterior building signs. When installed on a building, they look substantial, since they can be up to four inches thick. We also have foam of different densities depending on your specific situation.
These are our non-illuminated options. For added visibility at night, they work well with landscape lighting or spotlighting. They can be mounted directly to your building, or we can mount them to a flat, aluminum composite panel and mount the panel to your building. This option is preferable when the building owner is concerned about holes being drilled into the façade of his venue.
In addition, we will assist you in building your brand recognition by precisely matching your building sign’s typeface and colors to that found on your other marketing materials.
Areas We Serve
All Star Signs is happy to serve San Diego, CA, Oceanside, CA, Vista, CA, San Marcos, CA, Carlsbad, CA and the rest of San Diego County from our shop in sunny Escondido, CA. For a free quote and consultation on exterior building signs for your establishment, contact us today!