Electronic digital marquee signs are extremely useful for businesses and school that have messages to send or to change from time to time. What businesses might need these types of signs?
Who Uses These Signs?
- Schools – A great way to use the changeable message feature to announce student, parent, and school information throughout the year.
- Churches – Good for letting the community know what time services are and also to offer inspirational messages to your congregation.
- Banks – Many banks use these electronic message board signs to reveal interest rates for homes, CDs and money market accounts.
- Government and Municipalities – Cities and towns use digital marquees for announcements and celebrations.
- Retail – Big (and small) retailers use these electronic signs to announce sales and restaurants use them to let customers know of specials or events
- Hotels – Hotels often combine a pole sign and a rolling LED sign to show their room rates and specials.
You may also see these signs at auto dealerships, stadiums, and gas stations. If your business has a message it needs to get across, a marquee sign may do the trick.
Changing the Message on Marquee Signs
Our marquee signs come with changeable message software making it simple to change the message from day to day or even hour to hour! After your sign is installed, our team instructs you or your dedicated staff on how to work the easy to use software.
Areas We Serve
From our offices in Escondido, we proudly serve all of San Diego County including San Diego, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos, Encinitas, La Jolla, La Mesa, and Chula Vista.
Ready to order your marquee sign?